Croft Hall Wellbeing Team
Did you know that you can now book appointments for non-medical related issues?
When we talk about non-medical, we mean social or physical issues negatively impacting your wellbeing, this can be anything from finances to employment, smoking to anxiety and isolation.
We are a small team of committed individuals who are keen to empower you to take back control of your own wellbeing. We are not here to fix you because that automatically makes you a victim; instead, we want to guide you by building your confidence, supporting your goals with coaching and providing a range of local and national resources and signposting opportunities.
Our service is inclusive and non-judgmental, we give you time to be heard and if you are ready to make some positive life changes – we are here. Our goals are to support our local community in reducing Health Inequalities and introducing more accessible personalised and preventative care.
We are currently unable to accept self-referrals due to our staffing capacity, however, you need only speak to any member of staff at your surgery for a referral and we will do the rest.
So, what can you help with?
- Finances and debt
- Employment, volunteering and training
- Low level depression and anxiety
- Some housing support
- Motivation, new activities and engagement
- Managing long-term conditions
- Smoking cessation
- Healthy lifestyle changes and weight management
So, what can I expect?
- A small waiting time, you will not be forgotten!
- 4 - 6 appointments via telephone, video or in person
- Coaching and goal setting
- Opportunities for group engagement
- A chance to explore what matters to you instead of what is the matter with you
- Signposting and support with self-referrals
- Localised knowledge and advice
- Approachable, non-judgmental, and friendly service
- Direct email contact for information sharing
- Leaflets and helpful guides
Do you have any criteria?
Yes, though criteria can often feel like a boundary it is there for your own best interests.
- Under 18’s
- Anyone with a severe and enduring mental health condition that is not currently well managed
- Anyone experiencing a mental health crisis
- Anyone who is not a patient of Croft Hall (though our staff do work across Croft Hall, Southover, Brunel and Chelston Hall so please ask their teams!)
- Anyone who is already under Walnut Lodge, Chadwell or other specialised secondary services
- Anyone who is not ready to engage or make positive changes – we cannot help you unless you are prepared to help yourself
We look forward to working with you!